[VAC] Re: Tanks: accumulators and pumps

My problem is at night. We have the front sofa bed converted into a big bed
for the kids. The water pump switch is on the front wall control panel (in
this 1971 Globe Trotter).  It's very difficult to reach this switch while
the kids are asleep. If the switch is turned off when I come in late at
night, I can't even get enough water out of the spigot to brush my teeth
without turning on the pump!  Of course, after the struggle of getting to
the switch, the noise of the pump might wake somebody up. Maybe the
accumulator would hold enough residual pressure to cause a quart or so of
water to come out of the spigot even without the pump turned on?   If it
would do that, I'd be really happy!           (My teeth'll be nice and clean
too!)

This problem is not a problem in our 1963 Globe Trotter with the air
pressure tank , but I have a different post on this list about that
trailer!!

You know ...... the more I read this list, the more stuff I'm wanting for my
trailer ....sway control, ammeters, accumulators, solar panels .....Hey,
this is getting expensive!!!  ;-)

MARC WEIMER
Punxsutawney, PA  -  Home of the Groundhog
#15767
1963 Globe Trotter
1971 Globe Trotter
http://users.penn.com/~mweimer