[VAC] Re: water pump/battery charging/bicycle pump/comfortable saddles

I'm learning about that from this list. It sounds like a really good
solution. The trailer is out in the woods. I don't go there on horseback,
but I do go out there with  cars other than my tow car. (One is a 1937 Dodge
that runs on 6 volts, so it's no help in charging!)

Maybe an old automobile tire pump would work. They have higher volume. But
the solar panel would solve some other problems too. I have propane for
lighting so I don't have to run the 12 volt lights and the heater runs on
propane only. The last essential electrical item is that air pump!  If I had
a solar panel I could use the 12v lights and the air pump.. I only go out
there once or twice a week, so most of the time it would be charging. The
trailer is in the woods, but sun hits the trailer directly for at least 6
hours a day (in June). If I stay tuned to this list, maybe I'll learn enough
about solar panels to make a wise decision.  Thanks.

MARC WEIMER
Punxsutawney, PA  -  Home of the Groundhog
#15767
1963 Globe Trotter
1971 Globe Trotter
http://users.penn.com/~mweimer