[VAC] Re: Tekonsha Brake Controllers

As I mentioned earlier, I can't find a dealer in the Atlanta area who has
the Ultima unit that I can see how it's connected. I hear it functions
just fine. Since most recent tow vehicles are equipped with power brakes
with limited pedal travel. I assume the cable connection to the brake
pedal must be sensitive enough to provide proportional braking force
depending on how hard the brake is applied even with limited pedal travel.

Jim Greene
'68 Tradewind #1148
Atlanta