[VAC] Re: [Fwd: Tentative RM Rally dates]

OK, "Here's the deal!" to quote a former (unsuccessful)
presidential candidate.  Jodi Guerin in Laramie, has agreed to be the
recorder for prospective attendees to the upcoming RM Rally in Estes
Park, and Fred Coldwell, states that he will dig out his monster Power
Wagon and haul his pride and joy up to Estes. The dates we are
considering are August 8-12 at Blue Arrow RV Park in Estes Park, CO.
Once, I have the application completed from Blue Arrow with the dates
confirmed, we'll have a go. So, stay tuned.
Randy Unter
'66 Overlander
Denver