[VAC] VAC re OSB revisited

Recently I heard about a new product , called Advantex ,which a friend is
using on a house that he`s building.It`s an oriented strandboard which is
used for subflooring, rated 50 year exterior exposure against delamination.
so far it has held up to snow and ice,rain as the very complicated (and
expensive )home is going up , much better than conventional plywood
subfloor (sturdi-floor etc ) which tends to buckle up in similar
conditions, in no time.
   If anyone was following the thread , I was the one who slurred the OSB
as garbage -wood ,and some of the early stuff is, I tend to be conservative
when it comes to building ,coming from the (former) Pine Tree State , and
if my grandfather did`nt use it ,it probably
isnt any good. So I guess I stand corrected ,for now anyway, but time will
tell.
Chris ,from the great north woods clearcut