[VAC] Airstream tattoo

Hi gang,
I'm posting this to both lists; hope those of you who subscribe to both
lists can bear with me.

I've just had my first ever tattoo (I'm 42, so I didn't have to ask my
mum)., and although it hurt, I love it and I'm going to have more done.

I have been inspired, by a pink flamingo design I saw at the tattoo studio,
to have a complete Airstream design done, to include an Airstream, complete
with rivets, a white picket fence, pink flamingoes, and possibly a Schwinn
bicycle standing outside etc. I think I will have this done from shoulder
to shoulder to give me the space necessary.
Is there anyone on the lists who could either recommend, draw, design or
point me in the direction of suitable artwork as a basis?
I am willing to pay someone for their designs, or ideas (the kitschier the
better). I know that the tatto artist himself will draw designs for me, and
he already knows what I am talking about, and has ideas for the shading to
produce the aluminium look etc, but I'd like to give him some ideas to work
with.
Thanks in advance to anyone who replies (on or off list as appropriate),
I could end up with a whole trailer park on my back...that's real trailer
trash I guess
Marie