[VAC] Re: Off list but on line - Rockies Rally

Hey Terry,
    Subscribing to two lists can be exhausting. How do you do it?
My wife Linda and I are planning the WDCU Summer Rally in New Hampshire.
Earlier this week I talked with Tom Howarth regarding the possibility of
changing the Fall Northeast VAC rally to a Summer VAC rally to coincide with
our New Hampshire Rally. He liked the Idea and suggested that I email you to
see if we can get some publicity in the Blue Beret.
We haven't firmed up the details enough to put it in till the next printing.
If we have something for you by the end of the month what time frame would
this be published in? Mind you this is our first time hosting and we are
jumping in feet first so we don't know if having the larger group is getting
us in over our heads or not. So if we are willing to take plunge are there
any other things we need to do or people to contact?

WAM & Linda