[VAC] Re: Rocky Mountain Rally in Estes Park

Randy,
         Thanks for all the checking up on locations.  I for one am
flexible about locations, and I think it is wise to go with a
recommendation from someone who is close enough to help organize or knows
the area as well as you apparently do.  So, I'm happy to rally at this
location.  RJ has a good point about having rallies at different locations
in the region each year, so what do the rest of you think?  I'm game!
Jodi
Laramie, WY