[VAC] Need lock for 1981 Excella

Hi all,

I was hoping someone here would be able to help me locate a replacement lock
for a 1981 Airstream Excella.  The lever has been frail, and just recently
broken off.  Does anyone know a parts place that might have this old lock?

The dimensions are 4" wide by 5 7/8" high.

I was told that this lock is no longer made, and there is a replacement, but
the replacement lock set requires a SMALLER hole which would require closing
part of the existing hole.  I'd really like to find something more like the
original.

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Patrick Klos