Re: [VAC] help!!!

Marlaine, last spring I bought a "79 25" Tradewind. I had a "class three hitch
attached to my '96 5.2 Liter, 318 CI  Dodge Dakota extended cab pick up  before
I went to buy the trailer. My first. The owner, thank God,  said "you ain't set
up right" and towed my trailer, with me following from the mountains of North
West Maryland to Southern Maryland on the Potomac where I live. I took it to a
local truck repair place and they inspected it after hooking up electric brakes
I later bought at Pep Boys Autoparts  and hooking up a seven plug that attached
to the wiring from the truck to match the trailer, also Pepboys.  It unplugs
also so you can use it for small boat and utility trailers. I also needed to
buy the correct size ball. "Love Wal Mart". Buy some side mirror extensions so
you can see behind you. I did a couple of short trips, then Cape Hattarus N.C.
, 700 mi., Shartlesburg Pa ,400mi, and now plan on going to the Keys in
February 2400 mi.. You need load levelers, mine happen to be Reese. I find it
tows great, after my initial terror. Remember, turn wide. When big trucks pass
from behind you'll feel a littled push from their bow wave. Load levelers
sometimes creak when you turn hard. I learned a bunch just walking around at
Shartlesburg and seeing what others were doing. I get 12 MPG.