Re: [VAC] help!!!

Marlaine,

I just bought a 72 27' Overlander.  I also was not able to get the whole
hitch, the "thingy" that plugs into the truck's receiver was with the
ex-husband of the seller!  I went to our local trailer (RV) supply house
to price a new "thingy" - I think its really called the head.  Reese
make two models of load leveling hitch, with either model it was almost
as cheap to buy the whole setup instead of special ording just the
head.  The cost was about $300 with out the 2 5/16' ball, another $25 or
so.