Re: [VAC] cabinetry

On our 61 Trade Wind with Oak wood we used lemon oil after we cleaned the
cabinets with a light water based cleaner. It looks great. With my 68
Sovereign I am in the process of stripping the cherry with Formby's
refinisher and the giving it a couple of coats of tung oil also from Formby.
The refinisher is very strong smelling so you have to be able to ventilate
the area. The pieces that I have completed have come out well with little
work.
Good Luck
Ed
4425