RE: [VAC] cabinetry

I used the same sort of thing (except the Ace Hardware brand instead of
Formby) to strip and refinish all of the wood in my trailer. It was mostly
35 years of dirt! It does smell but is not nearly as difficult to use as
those bubbly strippers. I then tung oiled everything. Here in Southeastern
Arizona it's really dry - and furniture will crack if it's not taken care
of. I think plain tung oil is the best. I use it on the wood at home, too.

Sherry
mailto:sheureka@primenet.com
'63 Bambi, WBCCI 1104, VAC
http://www.primenet.com/~sheureka/Bambi.htm