Re: [VAC] 1964 Bambi II

I found the same with my Bambi II on the wiring. It had been changed
and had a lot of modifications some which I didn't care for, so I just
removed the transformer. I rewired it with a fuse panel. I have two 6v
golf cart batteries with four 20w solar panels. I don't have a univolt
in the trailer now. We have never run out of power with the big
batteries. I have replaced the ceiling light and light over the sink
with florescents. They give a lot of light for the amount of current
that they draw. I have a small inverter that will run my laptop if
needed. This is just a Wal-Mart inverter but does a good job.

Herb Spivey #6074