Re: [VAC] Inverters

I have a question - I see 110 style outlets in my 1965 Overlander... and I
am wondering how that works. Is there 110 power available only when I am
plugged into a landline? Is there power from the battery? Is this original
wiring, or something added later? We don't use power in the trailer much,
so it has remained a mystery. The children are petitioning for a TV, so I
guess I had better figure this out soon. I have already ordered replacement
12 volt fluorescent fixtures, so I am looking forward to having light from
the batteries, at least...
Mary

Mary Marlowe
Lake Worth, FL USA