Re: [VAC] Hello!

Hi Jim:
 My name is Kevin Chop and my wife and I just recently purchased
a 25' 1976 trade wind and have been in the process of renovation it.
We have just recently sent our order off to James Ambruso.  Everyone
that we have been in contact with speaks highly of his work.  I have
spoken to him a number of times, and seems to be a nice person.  I will
let you know how our order turns out.

Our clear coat is also starting to ware in the rear of our unit.  We are
also looking to have the whole unit buffed and re-clear coated.  There is
a father and son outfit in Ohio that is supposed to be the BEST.  We are
going to look into over the next year.  The only concern I would have is
the amount of labor that you would have to put in to keep her up, that is
if you were not to re-clear coat.  I have read that polishing is an art in
its self and if you do not have the right tools or technique you could
ruin your exterior.
Good luck
PS:  I know how it is to be a JUST ABOUT VAC, it can be frustrating   :o)

Kevin & Valerie