Re: [VAC] A new trailer

Scott:

         Yes, you are probably partially correct that the QC problems may
be the result of more complexity.  But loose screws, leaky windows and
skylights, poor fit and finish, and other defects noted are certainly not
the result of complexity, and are hard to excuse, given the *really* high
cost of a new AS.
         I've thought some about a larger vintage, and am not averse to
taking that course.  But, I'm not much into restoration, although some
repairs are within my modest skills.  I think a nice vintage Overlander or
Sovreign of the right length and floor plan - if such exists - would be
very tempting.

- Dick
(5368)