[VAC] A new trailer

Hi, everyone:

	I've been noticing quite a few comments about  lack of quality control in
the latest years of AS trailers.  This thread is particularly interesting
for me, as I am considering changing to a newer trailer (currently I have a
23' 1972 Safari; it's just a bit too small for us - mainly the 3/4 bath, to
a lesser extent the front - LR - area).  We've decided on an Excella,
length 28', more or less, vintage between 1985 and 1999, with twin beds and
a center bath.  Any help in locating one in the southeast would be
appreciated.  I've seen a 1995 Excella, satisfying our requirements, priced
at about $25K, which is in the "high retail" area of cost.  I expect (have
to check this) that if I try to register a trailer bought out of state in
GA, I'd have to pay the sales tax, at least if it was bought from a dealer
(this is a dealer).
	Anyhow, I appreciate any and all comments.  Thanks in advance.

- Dick
(5368)