Re: [VAC] Dometic Refrigerator repair

Joe,
As to refrigerator repair, I've had two older Doemetics successfully
repaired and a father-in-law who had new burner unit put in one.  If the
existing unit is special sized, or the door matches the cabinets, or the
thought of $700 makes you pucker, there are shops that do nothing but
fridge and appliance repair/installation.  They keep the old trade-in
units to come-up with parts for the antiques. There are universal burner
units available, too.  We found our shop in San Leandro, CA in the phone
book under Rec Vehicle-Repairs.

The greatest source for places to get Airstream parts, supplies and
things fixed is the Yellow Pages, followed by the infoseek.com internet
search engine.  I'm working on a source for that "Zolotone" interior
finish you mentioned.

RJ
'65 Caravel