Re: [VAC] Solar how to?

I have my solar cell panel on a 25 ft. Cord and plug it into the bottom of
the trailer right under the main electrical junction plate. I position it
where the sun happens to be. You never know how or where you will park so I
don't see the value of a fixed collector.  I have a Dinky 35 watt panel yet I
have not needed to charge my battery since I bought the panel. The regulator
that came with the panel does all the work. I have lost all desire to install
a Univolt type system.