[A/S] Re: Pumping Fuel In Oregon - Was: West Bound I-84 to Salem

I would NEVER get a full tank of fuel if I let them pump my diesel.  My
truck (and others like it, I would presume) has the slowest filling tank in
the entire world.  I can pump in all but about four and a half gallons at a
super fast rate, but then have to trickle the next twenty liters or it foams
me to death.  It takes five or six minutes to pump in that last twenty
liters, and a gas station attendant would never stand there that long.

Tom
Canada
Truck made in Kentucky. (this statement to avoid the smart replies about
Canadian made trucks, Haw)