[A/S] Re: Learn to tow

> Unfortunately, I am not aware of any classes to learn how to
> tow.

Pete Reed runs an RV driving school, and gives classes at many of the big RV
rallies...Escapades being one.  He's based out of California, but has
classes throughout the U.S., at different times during the year.  Go to
http://www.rvschool.com/ for more information of times and locations of the
driving classes.  I highly recommend taking one of his classes, particularly
for newbie's...although even experienced drivers can learn a thing or two.

Linda Hylton