Re: [A/S] hensley arrow ?

> Anyone have experience towing with (and without) a Hensley Arrow ?  We are
> considering
> buying one to tow our 25' 1976 Land Yacht and wonder if it is worth the
> price. I am totally
> inexperienced at towing and looking for any advantage or confidence I can
> gain, bit the price
> on this thing is steep and there are alternatives.
>
> Any advice for a newbie?

Hi Dan,

Welcome to the list.  I tow with a diesel F250 crew cab 4x4, I have a 25'
Classic that weighs 8000#.

I tow with a Hensley Arrow.  I may not *need* it but I like knowing that if I
ever do need it I have that extra insurance.  My trailer never wiggles behind
the truck, even when huge moving vans fly past us on the freeway. No white
knuckles.

It backs easier than a regular hitch too... an added bonus.

I wouldn't want to tow without it.

Hunter