Re: [A/S] hensley arrow ?

> Anyone have experience towing with (and without) a Hensley Arrow ?  We are
> considering
> buying one to tow our 25' 1976 Land Yacht and wonder if it is worth the price.

What kind of tow vehicle do you have? The more wheelbase the better. I own a
crewcab 2500HD truck. I would not buy a Hensley to tow a 25' trailer using
this truck. If you plan on towing at a speed of 75 MPH, like one poster here, by
all means buy a Hensley and some extra liability insurance. I've owned a
Hensley for 5 years. It's a great hitch. I tow a 32' travel trailer.

Ben