[A/S] Heated Tanks Forced Air

Hello All.  I am about ready to purchase a new 19' Bambi...this week
probably.  One has "Heated Tanks Forced Air" the other does not. (One
is an international and one is a safari)   I am planning on some
winter use so are the forced air heated tanks worth the extra cost or
will keeping the the inside warm of the safari, which doesn't have the
heated forced air tanks,  keep things from freezing?  I am talking
about cold temperatures but probably not below 10 degrees F.  Any
input would be appreciated.  Wilbur