Re: [A/S] Light Bulb Sockets Failing

> Yep, I've got that problem too. I called Airstream and there current
> solution is to replace the whole inside shell piece. Every segment of
> mine is partially loose, so their solution would mean a lot of
> de/reconstruction.
>
> I'm curious though, what did you use that only cost $8.00?

I went to an auto parts store, Advantage I think, and bought "Permatex Heavy
Duty Headliner & Carpet Adhesive."

I imagine any heavy duty brand would do the same.

I followed the instructions to the letter.  Spraying both the underside of
the headliner and the ceiling 3 times, waiting in-between sprays.  Then married
them together and it's held for over a year so far... maybe it's been 2 years.

Try it, it works.

Hunter