[A/S] 4 problems on our list. Help please

Hey guys,
1-Hubby installed a new pergo floor in our'84 Excella. We have the
fully curved walls and are having trouble finding material to trim
out the edges. We tried some plastic "cove molding' but it is too
tall, doesn't curve well and looks icky. Any else have ideas here?
Anyone else done their own?

2-My original plastic folding shower door is dead. Hubby restrung it
and hung it upside down and backward but it just needs to retire.
This way it doesn't shut fully on the curb side. I inquired a couple
of weeks ago and the suggestion was to just put up a regular shower
curtain. Problem: curved outside walls mean I can't put up a tension
style shower rod. Original framing for the defunct door is too wide
for curtain hangers.

3- I am "in process' of removing the wide blue decal that ran aroung
the waist of my trailer. It is all weather checked and gross. I do
not want to get into a 31' polishing scenario right now. Has anyone
tried aircraft cleaner to remove the old and spotty clearcoat? If we
can get that off--and all the old numbers and stickers-- I will just
scrub real good and wax?? for now. And maybe forever...?

4- I have a couple of stains in my plastic bathroom sink. These are
more like nail polish or something. Can I sand them off and then wax
the plastic? How do you reseal it? It has no shine and absorbs the
dirt.

Thanks for any suggestions and ideas!
Candy