[A/S] de-winterizing

This may seem like a dumb question, but I want to be sure I'm going to
be de-winterizing my trailer correctly. Having done it only once before
and it was a year ago, so I am not trusting my memory!

IIRC, these are the steps I think I should take:

1) put the cap back on the water heater and use teflon tape on the threads
2) hook up city water
3) open up all the faucets to cold and let them run until there's no
more pink juice coming out
4) open the line to the hot water heater
5) open up all the facets to hot and let them run until there's no more
pink juice coming out
6) close the freshwater tank draincock and fill the freshwater tank for
the upcoming weekend.

Do I have the sequence of steps right?  Is there something I'm forgetting?

Claudette &
Moby Dick (2005 GMC Sierra crewcab 4x4 w/ Duramax) & the 28' CCD