Re: [A/S] RV Pad – Sewer Hook-up Question

Bob, thank you very much for your quick reply.

I'm confused, you are not putting one in, but you are
recommending I should?

The sewer line is a straight-shot from the pad to the
basement sewer where it would connect, so there are no
turns.  I'm not sure after that because it's all under
the cement in the basement.  My basement has several
clean-outs down-line from the place I'm tying into.

Another question.

Outside, I want the sewer connection to be sunk down
"in the cement", right?  I know I have to be able to
screw the hose from the trailer on etc, but would you
put it "in" the cement?  And would you have it
"down-in," rather than sticking up, right?

I really appreciate your input,
Randy