Re: [A/S] Salvaged 97 34' front kitchen

> side lower cabinet door under the sink. You then work your head and
> shoulders in and to the right to the point where your head goes beyond the
> shelf under the sink. You are looking straight down on top of the converter.

Tried that, more room than I thought, but my converter must be in
middle couldn't reach from either end, could locate battery boxes. If
and when I replace converter I'll cut opening in front and reinstall
with screws. Will look again with mirror. When I read your post I
pictured myself stuck in the cabinet unable to get out!
Thanks
Paul
Troy MI