[A/S] Salvaged 97 34' front kitchen

Two weeks ago I saw a salvaged 34' front kitchen on Ebay and ended up
buying it! After buying I thought I was nuts(probably am!) After
reviewing whats required I am proceeding with rebuild.
The interior was shaken up pretty bad, with curbside oak frames all
out of position. Shower moved and has broken drain and water pipes.
Turns out most of interior work is salvagable except frames need
rebuild and braces. Kithen and road side no damage.
Exterior damage is extensive. Roadside front, two panels look like
unit jack knifed. Roadside scrapped entire side, front half to wheels
very minor,from wheels on back damage gets worse with windows in
bedroom broke,some damage to side supports. Rear end collapsed and
buckled.
I have a new aft end on order from Airstream complete with window and
trunk.
Visited factory on friday and was impressed! Production and service
were very busy!
I need help on two items, How do you get at the converter under the
kitchen sink? Can anyone send me a photo of what goes in the cabinet
between refrigerator and sink? I think it is a pantry for canned
goods, but all shelves are missing. I think PO removed shelves and
drawers when unit was salvaged rather than try to pack everything.

Airstream has some very good prices in their store and on parts,
other items were way out of line. I was thinking of building up the
aft end until I got the assembled price! It was cheaper assembled
than I was thinking for parts! I don't know if I would have proceeded
if I had to assemble the entire aft end from pieces.

Paul
Troy MI
'78 Tradewind 25
"78 Sovereign 31