[A/S] Re: rivet length for a '79 bath

Thanks all, but it's past the point of no return now since I applied
the 3M 5200 yesterday.

I took some photos of the process and will post them in about a week,
if anyone cares to see how the shower pan is installed.  It is a
wonder that it wasn't leaking worse than it did.

The rivits that I ended up using were about 1/2" long and I was able
to get the 3M 5200 at a boat dealer's parts department.  I saw the 3M
101 next to it on the shelf, and will keep it in mind for future
projects.

That 3M 5200 is very thick stuff and tough to squeeze out of the
caulking tube when you've cut just a bit off the tip of the nozzle.
Also it requires warmer temperatures to set up quickly, so I'll have
the A/C's electric heat running out in the trailer for a few days.
The gas and all pilot lights are off since I wan't sure how flamable
the fumes might be.

Christopher