[A/S] Re: rivet length for a '79 bath

Christopher-

Not sure on the exact rivet length, but after a few attempts at
re-caulking that pesky trim strip in our '79 center bath using every
caulk and technique known to man I removed them and relined the shower
with vinyl shower liner, overlapping the pan so that gravity is working
with me and not against me. We are quite satisfied with the results- no
leaks in 1.5 years of full timing and fairly regular shower use.
I put a few pictures up of the process on the VA photo gallery last
year. Not original but functional.

Best,

Chris Koehn
from Sedona, AZ