Re: [A/S] Is it worth the work?

Bill,

I had a similar title issue with my new 1954 Liner.  The trailer was in
Florida and I was moving it to California, where it would be registered.
 Since the trailer had not been registered in many years and passed
through several owners with only a bill of sale, there was no Florida
title.  California accepted a Florida bill of sale and a letter from the
State of Florida that their system had no record of the trailer.  My
suggestion is to keep asking questions of different DMV clerks in
different offices until you obtain an answer that you can live with.

Also, since the trailer has been sitting with broken windows and vents,
you will probably need to replace the floor as well as completely
rebuild the inside.  That is what we are doing on the Liner.

Good luck,

Bill Kerfoot
WBCCI/VAC #5223
1973 Dodge W200 PowerWagon