Re: [A/S] Re: Holding Tank

>Thanks for the info Mitch will check out that web site, since you are
>the proud owner of a 64 Airstream Ambassador do you have any idea of
>the empty weight and gross weight if less than 4000 LBS I can get away
>without a tittle here in Texas.

Unfortunately, according to the information that I have, the empty weight
is just over 4000 lbs.  According to a weight.pdf document available on the
Airstream web site, the 1964 Ambassador is listed as 4250 lbs empty
weight.  Gross weight is not listed however when I registered my
Ambassador, I used the empty weight plus about 2000 lbs maximum or just
over 6000 lbs. The running gear on the trailer is definitely capable of
that being dual 3400 lb capacity axles and has electric brakes. Tongue
weight empty is listed as 420 Lbs. and I calculate about 750 lbs when loaded.

--
Mitch Hill - K1FH
WBCCI 21960