RE: [A/S] my new obsession

>I have a Chevy 1500 with the 5.3 L V8, 3.73 axle.  Is this enough
for a 25' Airstream?<

Vince,
I tow an '86 25' Sovereign with an '01 2500hd, 8.1 litre engine, Allison 5
speed auto transmission and 3.73 rear gears.  I do so in comfort without
straining.  I could also pull this configuration with the 6 litre Chevy
engine and 4.10 rear gears.  Like Hunter said, the diesel has the power to
take your trailer wherever you wanted to go.  I just couldn't afford the
additional $4,000 for the diesel at the time.  Now that diesel is 19 cents
higher per gallon than regular gas, I'm glad I have the 8.1.