[A/S] RE: Questions on options

Our only problem with the crank-up dishes has been when it's windy.  Every
single crank-up dish we've ever had on an RV has always wobbled in the wind
(up and down, not back and forth which Winegard apparently has a fix for).
We've always ended up buying a domed dish just to get away from that
problem.

Hunter mentioned the Motosat dishes.  Motosat does have an automatic
crank-up dish that has 2 LNBs specifically to be used with Dish Network.  We
might consider that one, but I'm a bit leary of spending the money on it
when it might turn out to have the same problem in the wind.  Decisions,
decisions! :-)

Linda Hylton
See where we are:
http://map.datastormusers.com/user3.cfm?user=1167