Re: [A/S] Ltd Edition ??

> I know - it WILL be a treasure. I've found another one to compare with the
> '87. Now I need a TV. MORE decisions.
>
> Does anyone pull a big unit with a dually?? There's a Chevy dually near
> here for a pretty good price. The owner says he not sure of max trailer
> weight but he knows it's over 12,500. Could that be right ?>

I wouldn't want a dually. Remember it's not just your tow vehicle, it's your
only vehicle.

They are a real pain to park, and tires are pricey.  I have an F-250 SRW and
new tires last year cost 800.00. I'm glad it was only 800.00 not 1200.00.

> Yeah, I'm kinda hooked on a 34'. I'll be fulltiming and I'm "downsizing"
> from a 6000 sq ft house. Except for the need for a bigger TV, and a couple
> of extra tires every 5 years or so, I can't see a disadvantage to longer.
> And it looks like I can probably get one for the same or even less money
> than a 31'.>
>
> Okay, I fulltime in a 25' trailer.....  a 34' would have been a problem for
> me many times when visiting people. Mine seems to just fit nicely in people's
> driveways <g>

I do have the advantage of being able to leave some stuff here in Florida
when I hit the road.

Hunter