Re: [A/S] RE:mold and winterizing

Come on down to New Orleans we have every kind of mold you can think of. One
of the best group customs I saw Tuesday (Mardi Gras) was a family with "Got
Mold" tee shirts. We also have every mold removal scam that can be had going
on down here. On company was even advertising that bleach won't kill mold.
It has killed anything I have spared it on. Mold is way overrated. If you
belived everything that is being pushed here in New Orleans we would all be
dead in the streeet. Good ventaltion keeps mold out of my sail boat and my
trailer.

Jim