Re: [A/S] Winterizing

>[snip]...What I was thinking was to re-plumb the feed line from the fresh tank
>to the pump with a "T" fitting and a couple of valves so I could do
>all this without disconnecting anything... [snip]

         Camping World, and almost any RV dealer, sells a kit to do this -
hose, with fitting, valve, and  an extension, IIRC.  I bought one, but the
pump in the AS is under the wardrobe and almost impossible to get to, plus
it's in a very small space.  So, I just use the flex hose.  But, I've never
spilled water doing this.
         I have also pumped the antifreeze into the trailer by way of the
external (shore-water) inlet (*not* the fresh-water tank refill), using a
spare pump.  I think Terry Tyler suggested this.  It has the advantage of
keeping everything outside the trailer, but is more complicated.  And, you
still have to get the residual water out of the water pump.

- Dick
(5368)