Re: [A/S] Leaks in Front Windows on Bambi

> $ 48,000 and I have to be a weekend mechanic, (not that there is
> anything wrong with that)

It's cool, Robert.  I actually AM a window mechanic, but I don't
appreciate having to do it on my own Airstream!!  ;o)

If it really NEVER rains where you are, then you might consider the
possibility of condensation on the inside of the glass.  But it would
have to be cold weather for that to happen, which doesn't sound like
where you live.

On the other hand, you could have the same problem I have.  See my
post responding to Hunter - I sent it just a moment ago.... the info
might be worth reading.

George