[A/S] Airstream salvage yard needed

<< Bill Kerfoot said "There is an Airstream in script on EBay now, is that
what you want?">>

Bill - Its only EXACTLY what I'm wanting. Thanks for the heads up. I have a
bid in right now. My computer & I are techno challenged when it comes to
trolling thru EBay. Again, thanks for your help. They are reproduction, but
that doesn't matter for my purposes. I had to get some "mud flaps" for my
F-250 in an effort to minimize / stop rocks on the road from putting any
more little dings on the front of my trailer. I hope putting the Airstream
script thingies on the mud flaps will dress them up a bit. Shiny metal
profiles of a lady's 'form' or Yosemite Sam wouldn't do it, for me anyway.
Flex in the mud flaps may make this a bad idea in the long run, but I'm
going to give it a try.

FWIW, I had the trailer out this past weekend on a boondock trip (a trail
ride, beginning in a rancher's pasture). As we are finally getting some much
needed rain, there was a lot of mud and cow poop flying off my tires. Nary a
spot on my trailer, confirming that the flaps were doing their job.

BTW, the latest addition to my trailering pleasure is a Winegard dish on the
roof of the trailer (so I don't miss the news, sports, or mummy shows on The
History Channel, etc. AND a Honda 3000is generator!! With the generator I
was able to run my central heat, refridgerator and CPap breathing maching
all night this past weekend without worrying about the batteries running
down. On the power-saving setting, it ran for 11 hours one night without
running out of gas. So quiet I couldn't even hear it inside the trailer and
those camped around me didn't even know it was running. As the temps in that
pasture were near freezing day & night, the generator proved well worth the
investment. Yes, it is somewhat heavy to put in the truck bed, but I was
able to do that myself without help, and I have only one engine to do
maintenance on.

Thanks again Bill.

Jim
Wimberley, TX