Re: [A/S] Re: How do you use your Airstream

The Silver Albatross Is doing a good job holding down the  concrete pad in
the side yard. Last year I took it to the Fl State rally.  the 1st time it had
been moved in 2 years.The last major trip was 4 years ago  when Mary and I took
a 5 month 8000 mile trip. we helped build 7 houses for  habitat for
humanity.At the end of that trip Alzheimer's  Caught up with  Mary and I did a lot of
customizing on it It became my link to maintaining my  sanity.
Now that Mary had to be put into a home I am going to replace  the
axles(don't really look forward to crawling around under it) and Hope to  meby go to the
international rally. My kids think I am too old to try that trip  alone meby
I can find a couple of 18 year old girls to go along then I wouldn't  be alone.
I want to start using it again not sure what i want to do. I  just want to
start to build a life. every thing is so strange being alone.
Jim Smith