[A/S] Re: Again with the wiring for tongue jack

Yes to both. The red wire to the breakaway switch looks  huge. But I'll
take your word for it. As I have said electricity is not my thing. I am
inclined to think "if it doesn't smoke, it's all good," so I appreciate
any help I can get. Someone on  this or another list suggested checking
for a connection at the umbilical to the tow vehicle. Since I was
messing about with the plumbing at the front of the trailer I unncovered
the inside connection and there are some really big red wires there. I
think I can look at the diagram of the connection and see which is the
main 12 volt wire and tap in there for the power to the jack. Does that
sound logical? Don't want to mess it all up, but still don't want to run
a 31 foot heavy gauge wire from rear to front. Will as a last resort
though.
I guess I need to get a gauge-gauge. To gauge the wire.
cheers, bill b.