[A/S] Re: Again with the wiring for tongue jack

-Looking at the umbilical connection from the inside, there are
numerous possible candidates for use, since I need a really heavy duty
wire for the jack. My plan is to hook up the multimeter and see which
ones are hot and look like they are heavy enough to be going directly
to the battery in the rear. I have added a photo of the inside view of
the wires, and numbered some for reference. In the photos section
"bill b's '69 sovereign 31', entitled which wire? Any suggestions as
to which wire might be the one?
thanks, bill b.