Re: [A/S] RE: Basic Information Needed Please

> My question for the group is regarding campground
> exclusion for larger trailers.  Are there a lot of
> campgrounds that prohibit large units?

I've never seen one. Even in Teton National Park my friend's 34' was welcome.

I think the older state parks and national parks  have spaces that would
prohibit the big fivers with 3-4-5 slideouts.

Private campgrounds have never been a problems in my experience.

A 31-32 foot Airstream, with no slides, is considered small by today's
standards.

Hunter