RE: [A/S] Re: Basic Information Needed Please Trailer length and Campgroundaccess

Oliver,
You may not be off the track here.  I have heard over the last several years
that some parks had sites that were hard to get into if you had a 31'
trailer.  I thought that would be self defeating with all the 5'ers and
moho's out there.  The State Park at Tim's Ford near Tullahoma, TN. has 2
campground areas and the one I stayed on last year with my 25' had sites
that just fit my trailer.  I had a couple feet from the tongue to the access
road going to other sites.  I had to squeeze my truck in on one side, half
on the crushed rock and half off in the dirt.  I'm not sure I could have fit
my 31' in many of the sites in that area.  Don't get me wrong, I'll camp out
there again since it is almost in my back yard and I get 50% off by being a
TN. State employee.  Matter of fact, I looked at one site near a playground
and thought that a friend's 21' CarryLite would just fit in it.  You
couldn't get the tail end of the camper hanging out over the edge because
the ground sloped upward from the edge of the pad.