[A/S] Vintage Airstream Club Pre-International Parking and Parade`

Hello All!
2006 Vintage Airstream Club Pre-International Gathering and Parade

June 25 & 26, 2006

Vintage Airstream Club members join us for a pre-International Rally
gathering and parade into the International Rally June 25, 2006.
Experience one of the best VAC events of the International Rally, the
Vintage Parade; join 100 other VAC enthusiasts as we show our stuff to
the rest of the club and the city of Salem Oregon!

Vintage Airstream Club members are encouraged to join us on the
afternoon of June 25, 2006 (no parking before noon will be permitted) at
the Antique Powerland Museum located at Western Antique Power, Inc.,
3995 Brooklake Road NE, Brooks, OR 97303 the phone number is (503)
393-2424. Directions to the parking area: I 5 to Exit 263, go west on
Brooklake Road NE, the Museum and parking area will be on the north side
of the road. We will be located about 6 miles from the International
Rally.

At 8 am on June 26, 2006 we will line up and parade into the
International for a 10 am arrival. All those that plan on parking with
the VAC at the International should plan on joining us on the afternoon
25th. The cost of parking is $10/VAC trailer and a $1 to $3/person fee
for the Powerland tour and admission will be changed. (This cost per
person is dependent on the number of people we have in attendance).

For further information on the Antique Powerland Museum go to
www.antiquepowerland.com <http://www.antiquepowerland.com/>  for maps
and information. There are many things to see and do at this facility,
plan on spending a very enjoyable afternoon and evening touring.

If you have any questions or needs please feel free to contact me! Ed
Emerick, 1st VP Vintage Airstream Club,
eemerick@new.rr.com,  <
eemerick@jjkeller.com,
home phone 920-954-1585 or by cell phone at
920-475-7891.

I'll see you in Salem!