Re: [A/S] Acura MDX Tow Vehicle

>  Its book towing capacity is 3500 lbs trailers and 4500 boats with the
> factory tow package and oil cooler.
>
> The Bambi is listed as 4300 lbs gross weight.  We'll pack very lightly and
> not need full water
> tanks etc.  If we drive conservatively will we probably be okay or are we
> asking for trouble?

Hi Mark,

Glad you asked before you killed someone.  You really have the answer right
in front of you. The Acura is not a tow vehicle, it's not rated to tow the
trailer and if you try it it could have disasterous results.

Your insurance won't back you either, assuming you are in the USA.....

Assuming you made it safely across country, assuming an 18 wheeler didn't
flip you off the road that is, you could ruin the Acura.

Get your self a real tow vehicle.

Hunter