[A/S] Acura MDX Tow Vehicle

What do you guys think?  We are planning on buying a new or late model 19' Bambi Safari.
We'll be towing it across the Country for a couple of weeks avoiding high elevations.  We're
quite comfortable with this low mileage Acura as our only vehicle and would rather not
replace it right now.  Its book towing capacity is 3500 lbs trailers and 4500 boats with the
factory tow package and oil cooler.

The Bambi is listed as 4300 lbs gross weight.  We'll pack very lightly and not need full water
tanks etc.  If we drive conservatively will we probably be okay or are we asking for trouble?

-Mark